How to Sow:
- Sow seed in a heated propagator on the surface of a good free draining damp seed compost.
- Cover with a sprinkling of compost. Germination takes up to 15 days.
- Transplant when large enough to handle into trays or individual modules.
- Grow on steadily in cooler conditions before planting out after all risk of frost has passed, 30 cm (12”) between plants each way.
- It is essential plants are kept adequately moist throughout the growing season. If grown in a block, plants are naturally self blanching.