Wild Garlic Pesto
- 100 g wild garlic leaves
- 50 g parmesan cheese or 50g nutritional yeast for a vegan and veggie-friendly version
- 50 g toasted pine nuts
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- lemon juice
- salt & pepper
- Wash wild garlic leaves thoroughly.
- Place the leaves, parmesan, olive oil and pine nuts into a food processor and blitz. You could do this with a pestle and mortar if you want to be more traditional.
- Add more oil if you want to have a thinner pesto.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.