How to Sow:
- These strong plants produce many small trusses of unusual yellow long pear shaped fruits.
- Sow under glass 0.5cm (1/4”) deep in pots or trays of compost and cover with a light sprinkling of compost. Place containers in a propagators at 18-21 degrees Celsius.
- Prick out seedlings, once large enough to handle, into 9cm (3.5”) pots. Transplant to the greenhouse, border soil or individual large pots, or 3 plants per growbag when they are 20cm (8”) high. Can also be planted outdoors once all risk of frost has passed.
- Plants require side-shooting and support for the best yields. Water plants regularly.
- If growing outside pinch out the growing tip after 4-5 trusses of fruit have set. An excellent sources of vitamin C and lycopene